- Park Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which attractions are included in Entrance Fee?
- How can I join in optional tours and attractions?
- How can I re-enter the Park?
- Untill what time can I enter a Park?
- Are there any attractions with some restrictions?
- About the use prohibition of selfie sticks.
- Is there anything that I can’t bring to Adventure World?
- About prohibited acts.
- What should I do if I lost ticket?
- About exchange of ticket for a day ticket.
Which attractions are included in Entrance Fee?
You can enjoy attractions such as Dolphins and Whales Live, Sealions Live, Safari World Kenya Train, and touching with some animals. Optional tours and attraction rides in Play Zone needs additionl fees.Q2
How can I join in optional tours and attractions?
The reservation acceptance time, place, and method are different according to the tour. Please confirm the details from the tour list.
How can I re-enter the Park?
You can re-enter the Park on that day only. Please make sure you have your hand or ticket stamped at the Entrance Gate when exiting, and show it when re-entering.Q4
Untill what time can I enter a Park?
You can enter a Park until before one hour closing.
But there is an attraction that cannot be done. Please enter after confirming the schedule.
Are there any attractions with some restrictions?
Some animal rides and amusement rides have age restrictions and minimum height restrictions for your safety.
Please confirm the staff and the guide display of each attractions in detail.Q6
About the use prohibition of selfie sticks.
For safety of guests and animals, please don’t use selfie sticks in the park.
Is there anything that I can’t bring to Adventure World?
Please don’t bring the following to Adventure World.
- We keep your pets, such as dogs, cats, etc. temporarily at the information, but we will not bear full responsibility for the accidents and so on.
- Something gives out a strong bad smell.
- Something that people are prohibited from having by a law, such as guns, swords, poison and so on.
- Something in the shape of weapons. ( including toys and handmade items )
- Something that may have a risk of firing such as gunpowders (including fireworks,firecrackers and so on ) and volatile oils.
- Something generates a noise.
About prohibited acts.
The following acts are prohibited in Adventure World.
- Using a bicycle, a skateboard, a roller blade, a roller skate, a personal mobility, a drone and so on in the park. ( except for the things we lend in the park )
- Smoking anywhere outside of the designated smoking areas.
- Taking photographs at the photography prohibited places.
- Taking photographs with the use of selfie sticks.
- Playing ball games in the park such as baseball, soccer and so on.
- Entering a prohibited places.
- Feeding park animals except for the food we prepared.
What should I do if I lost ticket?
Please note that we can’t refund or reissue a ticket.
If you lose or forget a ticket, you can’t go into the park. Please bring a ticket, and go into from the entrance gate.Q10
About exchange of ticket for a day ticket.
Please exchange a tourist ticket you purchased at a travel agency or a JR ticket office for a day ticket .
What time and where can I see Marine Live?
You can enjoy Dolphins and Whales Live, Sealion Live(show). See Marine Live Schedule for live times and places.Q2
Where can I see dolphins up close?
You can see dolphins closely at Dolphin Petting Pool or the dolphin watching time after each Marine Live at the Big Ocean. Please see the marine world event information.
What is "Kenya train"?
It is a vehicle of the train type that you can see herbivorous animals and carnivorous animals in Safari World about 25 minutes. You can get on it from the Kenya Boarding Area. (It is not possible to stop over.) Please confirm the departure time at there.Q2
Where can I see animals of Safari World closely?
You can see animals closely at the Elephant hill, Giraffe terrace, Cheetah view, and Lion terrace in Safari World. To enjoy it you should go by the walking safari tour (free of charge) and the cycling safari tour, cart safari tour, etc.
How can I enjoy Safari World?
We prepare various optional tours in Safari World. Please participate in your favorite tour.
Kenya Train Super Seat You can enjoy the Safari World on special wide seat and with special DVD image. Walking Safari Tour Let's get closer to wild animals at your own pace! Cycling Safari Tour Going through the walking course on a bicycle. Cart Safari Tour Enjoy seeing herbivorous animal up close going on a special safari cart. Jeep Safari Explore Tour A keeper guides you on the Safari World by jeep. Family Jeep You can drive the special jeep yourself. (The course is the same as Jeep Safari Tour.) Animal Rescue This is special tour just once a day that can enjoy carnivore accommodation experience.
What is "Panda Love Tour"?
You can see a panda up close and give their favorite, apple. See Panda Love for more informations.Q2
When pandas move actively?
Please come to Breeding Center and Panda Love in the morning. You will see pandas eating bamboo and playing actively.
When and where can I buy Free Pass for Play Zone amusement ride?
It is sold at Play Zone every day. Please ask the staff without reserve.
Adventure World Rules and Manners
- All the lives, attractions or tours may be stopped or canceled due to animals' condition or the weather without notice. Fees are also subject to change without notice. Please be sure to accept this.
- Adventure World is committed to providing maximum protection of guests' personally identifiable information.
- For your safety, some attractions have restrictions. Please confirm at the Park in detail.
- Please be aware that the Park will not be responsible for any accidents related to your carelessness.
- Please cooperate to the separation of smoking areas. For enjoyable day to all the guests, please smoke in the smoking areas.
- During your stay, the staff in Adventure World or the authorized press may take pictures or video of you. We regard the guests accept the use of pictures or video we take, when you enter the park.
- Please ask us before using pictures or video you took in the park.